Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shadow Tag

We've recently returned home from 2 weeks of vacation at the beach. We had a wonderful time and made lots of great memories. One of our favorite things was playing shadow tag on the beach. When we play shadow tag, the person who is "it" has to step on the head of the shadow of the other person. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to play tag!

We also took several "shadow shots." This is one of my favorites!


Here is a family shadow shot. I love how O is making the sign for "I love you."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shadow tag photos.
    My sons love to play shadow tag and to do shadow puppet shows in their room at night.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice rest of your week,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog regularly, but seldom comment...today's post has really inspired me to try some new photos - which is my passion! - with my kiddos. I love the ballet shot, too! Great ideas as always! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete